What to know
*Activate Bluetooth on your iOS device.
*With your AirPods in the charging case, hold the case close to the iPhone or iPad, then open the case.
*Tap Connect and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How to pair the original AirPods and AirPods 2 with iPhone or iPad devices running iOS 10 or later. Setting up AirPods Pro requires a different set of instructions.
Read also: How to Pair a Bluetooth Headset to an iPhone
How to Set up Apple AirPods With iPhone and iPad
Make sure your iOS device has the most recent operating system installed before you start. Make sure your iPhone is on the Home screen and unlocked. Then, adhere to these instructions to configure your AirPods on your iPad or iPhone.
- Activate Bluetooth on your iOS device by opening Control Center, then tapping the Bluetooth icon.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, hold the case close to the iPhone or iPad, then open the case.
- You’ll see a setup screen on your iOS device. Tap Connect.
- If you haven’t set up Hey Siri yet on your iOS device, the setup wizard will guide you through this process. Tap Done when finished.
- Your AirPods are ready to go. When signed into your iCloud account, your AirPods are automatically configured to work with your other devices.
Why Do AirPods Have Such Great Sound?
The Apple AirPods earbuds are really wireless, have outstanding in-ear comfort, and support cutting-edge features like Siri and automatic audio balancing when you take one out but leave the other in. They also have amazing sound quality.
The Apple AirPods’ specialized W1 chip is one feature that contributes to their strength and utility. One of the most practical AirPods features supported by the W1 is their setup. Compared to other Bluetooth devices, Apple built the AirPods to connect more quickly and conveniently.
read also: 10 Best Crypto Mining Apps for Android
Requirements for Using AirPods
You can use AirPods with devices other than the iPhone and iPad. AirPods work with Android, and you can connect AirPods to a Mac. You can also connect AirPods to an Apple Watch and pair AirPods to an Apple TV.
To use Apple AirPods with these devices, you’ll need:
- An Apple Watch running watchOS 3 or higher.
- A Mac running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
- An Apple TV running tvOS 10.2 or higher.
- A device from another manufacturer that supports Bluetooth audio.
* How do I connect AirPods to an Apple Watch?
* To connect AirPods to an Apple Watch, ensure you’ve already paired the AirPods to your iPhone or iPad. Open Control Center on your Watch, tap the Audio Output icon, and select Apple Watch.
* How do I connect AirPods to a Mac?
* To connect AirPods to a Mac, on your Mac, open System Preferences, select Bluetooth > Turn Bluetooth On. With your AirPods in the case, open the lid and press the button on the AirPods case until the status light starts to blink. Click Connect.
* How do I connect AirPods to a Peloton?
* To connect your AirPods to a Peloton, tap Settings > Bluetooth Audio. With the AirPods in the case, press the button on the AirPods case until the status light blinks. On the Peloton display, find your AirPods and tap Connect.