Choosing the appropriate webinar software is critical to your company’s success. The finest webinar software can help you achieve your objectives, from promoting product releases to communicating with your community. We selected and reviewed the 21 best webinar software, as well as our top 5 picks, in this guide so you can choose the best one for you.
What Makes a Great Webinar Software?
Everyone will have a different perspective on which webinar software is ideal for them. To maximize your online event, the tool should at the very least assist you produce additional attendees outside of your present audience.
When it comes to the webinar itself, attendees should be able to use engagement tools to feel like they’re a part of the action. Finally, users should be able to utilize KPIs to analyze the performance of webinars so that they may improve their next ones.
Best overall webinar software platform
I understand how critical it is to promote your online events. You’ll need not only webinar software that functions effectively during the event, but also marketing tools that make spreading the word about your webinar simple.
Demio allows you to have the best of both worlds while maintaining a consistent experience. As a result, if you’re looking for a webinar solution that incorporates all of the required marketing tools, I propose Demio.
Best For Webinar and Integrated Marketing Tools
Price $34/mo – $69/mo
Annual Discount Yes – Save 30%
Promotion Sign Up For A Free Trial
Demio is my top selection since it offers a terrific blend of no-download webinars for your audience and lead generation capabilities.
It provides real-time, HD streaming video as well as a great-looking platform in terms of visual aesthetics.
Everything is tailored to your business, and they offer all of the video conferencing services you want, including live and automated webinars, replays, registration landing sites, and more.
Advanced webinar setup, 24/7 chat and email support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings, and extensive analytics are included in all price tiers.
- Webinar events and recordings that are automatically scheduled and recorded in the cloud.
- Chats, surveys, freebies, and a fantastic waiting room experience are all available.
- Has analytics and insights built-in.
- It’s simple to combine with other marketing techniques.
- Automated email and event reminders
Demio provides a free webinar software trial for 14 days, which allows you to test out all its features. Here’s a breakdown of their paid plans.
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Growth Plan: $69 for a 150-person room
- Business Plan: $163 per month for a 500-person room.
Overall, Demio is a good choice if you want to host more productive webinars with built-in marketing tools and no need for downloads.
Best sales webinar software
Having the ability to run call-to-action ads and make offers as you’re live during a webinar can significantly increase your bottom line. While this wasn’t possible a few years back, WebinarJam is a platform that offers this live offer feature.
This is something that I love seeing in a webinar platform and is one of the many reasons I recommend WebinarJam. If you’re planning on selling live during your event, definitely check out this software
Best For Making Active Offers
Price $39/mo – $379/mo
Annual Discount No
Promotion Get Started For $1
WebinarJam ranks #2 On my list of the best webinar software presently available. This easy-to-use webinar software has you covered if you have little to no technical understanding on how to put up a webinar.
You may also stream directly to a YouTube page and hold a safe, password-protected online meeting with your intended audience.
WebinarJam is one of the most popular webinar systems on the market, built by Genesis Digital. It’s a SaaS software firm whose mission is to provide digital solutions to entrepreneurs that want to offer their goods and services quickly.
WebinarJam, in keeping with the company’s mission, gives you all the tools you need to host webinars and sell your products and services to your audience.
WebinarJam offers some distinct advantages over other tools, such as:
- During the webinar, you may show pop-ups to your audience that allow them to buy your product or service right there on the spot.
- Advanced Live Chat, which pulls a video of the participant for 1:1 video chat, provides outstanding two-way communication.
WebinarJam uses a proprietary Broadcast Distribution Technology to provide a universal signal. Furthermore, it employs cutting-edge technologies like as RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, making it compatible with nearly all online browsers and devices.
Other notable features include HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards, and the ability to present with numerous presenters.
Every recording is automatically recorded so that your listeners may hear it again. Furthermore, the tool is quite simple to use, and there are training videos available to assist you every step of the way.
- Automatic recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- Social media integrations.
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running.
- Starter Plan: $39/ month (billed annually). Up to 100 Attendees
- Basic Plan: $79/ month (billed annually). Up to 500 Attendees
- Professional Plan: $229/ month (billed annually). Up to 2000 Attendees
- Enterprise Plan: $379/ month (billed annually). Up to 5000 Attendees
You may create an infinite number of webinars with any plan. The number of presenters, attendance, and the maximum duration of the webinar in hours are the main differences between them.
To try out WebinarJam’s capabilities, you can sign up for a free 14-day trial. To activate their exit-intent pop-up with this offer, go to their price page and hover your cursor towards the top of the screen.
Best for product demos & sales
If you want to interact with and engage your audience, I think Livestorm is the right platform for you. Livestorm excels in online collaboration by making it simple to connect while simultaneously providing significant engagement features.
I recommend Livestorm as the webinar software of choice if you want to control your online event from start to finish.
Best For Audience Engagement
Price Free – $99/mo
Annual Discount Yes – Save 10%
Promotion Sign Up For Free
Livestorm is a fantastic webinar platform for product demonstrations and sales. Their software is compatible with any browser and has no limitations on the size of your webinar. It’s also accessible from any device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
You may host live, on-demand, or automated webinars with their platform. Live events such as product demos, customer training, and other technical sales subjects are ideal for webinars.
For online classes, employee onboarding, and video podcast interviews, their on-demand and automated webinars are ideal.
It distinguishes out in the field of email logistics, where you may send promotional emails, automate them, check email status, and personalize them.
- Provides access to highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy set-up process.
- Offers interactive chats with polls, questions, chat, and more for better customer experience.
- Great for product demos and 1:1 meetings to qualify leads and improve your sales process.
- Integrate and analyze webinars and video meetings.
- It provides a high level of automation with webinar sequences.
- Offers comprehensive, multi-language customer support.
- It comes with features like a one-click invitation, screen-sharing, the ability to embed registration forms, and more.
- Livesorm offers a freemium plan with essential features.
- Provides detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, source tracking, and participation report.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- It allows you to export your data as CSV or XLS.
- It enables you to use Zapier and integrates with more than 1,000 apps.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act.
- Livestorm Starter: This is a freemium service that includes fundamental capabilities such as unlimited on-demand webinars and meetings.
- Livestorm Premium: The ‘Webinar Premium’ package is $99 per month per host and has a 4-hour webinar restriction.
- The ‘Enterprise’ plan is also available. It has features like unified charging for various workplaces, premium training, and SLA availability. You will receive a customized quotation based on your specifications.
They’re number one on my list for a reason: they’re a high-quality tool with live features that are perfect for product demos and sales training.
Unlike the other webinar technologies mentioned above, Livestorm offers a free basic tier that allows users to create limitless webinars with unlimited moderators. The maximum minutes per webinar and the number of attendees are also limited. Nonetheless, give Livestorm a shot if you’re searching for a quick solution to host your live videos.
Best email marketing platform with webinar functionalities
Email marketing is just as vital as webinars for your business since it engages your target audience and increases revenue if done correctly.
As a result, if you haven’t discovered the perfect tool for both yet, GetResponse is a great option to investigate.
Using this program, you can market your company more effectively. To get the most out of our list and capture more leads, you may combine your email marketing efforts with your webinar marketing approach.
- It allows you to customize your webinar URL.
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details.
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- It allows you to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
- To allow webinar registration and begin collecting leads, create an SEO-friendly landing page. You may utilize Facebook’s remarketing pixel from the website to send registrants relevant offers long after the webinar is over.
- To name a few, increase audience involvement by sharing your presentation file in several formats, better collaboration using whiteboards, and collect feedback with surveys and polls.
- Use the webinar to gather the most qualified leads and give them a tour of your product before presenting them with your most current and greatest offer.
GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial. After the trial time, you’ll need to upgrade to the Plus or higher subscription to use the webinar features. You also have access to premium email marketing features like automation builder, sales/webinar funnels, contract scoring and tagging, to mention a few.
check related articles
- Best Free Website Builders 2022: The Definitive guide List
- Best Cheap Website Hosting 2022 – Save Up To 88%
- Best Podcast Hosting Sites of April 2022 (My Top Free Picks)
- Best SEO Tools of 2022 (Honest Reviews and Free Options)
- The Best WordPress Hosting Companies of 2022 (Real Reviews)