Email remains the primary means of communication between businesses and their clients.
89 % of businesses say email is their major lead generation channel, while 72 percent of consumers say email is their preferred method of brand contact. Email is also an important element of running a successful business, as it allows you to easily communicate with coworkers, manage information and shared files, and even augment customer support.
An email hosting provider is a critical first investment for organizations looking to make an impression online. The issue is, which hosting company should you go with?
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of some of the greatest 2022 suppliers.
The Best Email Hosting Providers for 2022
We can start looking at some of the top email hosting services available in 2022 now that we’ve looked at the different types of email hosting providers and you have a decent understanding of the features you’ll want to search for. These hosting options were chosen because of their extensive feature set, accessibility, and ease of use.
1. Google Workspace (G-Suite)
- Excellent AI features for better productivity
- Security and administration features are great
- Uptime guaranteed for peace of mind
- 24/7 customer support
- Plenty of cloud storage with upgrades available
- Not ideal for offline work
- Limited folder management
Google Workspace, often known as G-Suite, is one of the most widely used productivity applications in the world. A variety of technologies designed to make organizations more effective and productive may be found in the environment, including cloud-based documents and spreadsheets, Google Meet for meetings, and even Gmail for email communication.
Google Workspace provides a number of great features for businesses of all kinds, and it also has the advantage of being a popular choice among many customers. Many individuals already utilize Google products to keep their lives organized. As a result, adjusting to the Google workspace is a rather simple procedure. Google’s business email hosting provides safe, ad-free email management in a tidy and efficient environment.
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- Simple migration services included
- Integrations with Outlook, Apple, and Thunderbird
- Built-in security and virus protection
- Smarts compose and reply suggestions
- Integration with the rest of Google Workspace
- Shared calendars and secure internal messaging
- Custom email addresses
- 30 GB of cloud storage
Google Workspace Pricing
The Business Standard plan, which costs $12 per person and includes all of the above plus 2 TB of file storage per user, is their second most affordable option.
- $6 per user, per month
- 30 GB cloud storage per user
- 100 participant video meetings
The best reliable email hosting
- All-in one website and email hosting
- Excellent integrations with Microsoft
- Plenty of storage and attachment space
- Domain name email
- Available technical support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Can be a bit more expensive when combined with web hosting
- Some limitations on cheaper plans
Bluehost is a service that combines web hosting for your site with email capability, unlike other email hosting companies that provide a combination of email and productivity features. Bluehost is one of the most popular website hosting companies on the planet, and it also provides one of the best email attachment limitations, at about 50MB per email.
Unlike other email hosting companies, Bluehost additionally provides piece of mind with world-class disaster recovery and security. If something goes wrong, technical assistance is always there to assist you. Extra storage and capabilities are available with more costly subscriptions.
If you currently use Bluehost for your website hosting, you should certainly check out the email feature as well.
- Mailbox and calendar integration
- Up to 50GB mailbox
- Outlook web access
- Domain nail email
- World-class disaster recovery and security
- 1TB of cloud storage and file-sharing support
- Access to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and other Microsoft 365 online or desktop tools, depending on your plan.
- Appointment bookings
- Multiple device access options per user
Bluehost Email Hosting Pricing
Bluehost is surprisingly low for both site and email hosting, making it ideal for small businesses on a budget.
The best budget email hosting
- Great value-for-money
- Unlimited email filters
- Calender app
Hostinger, like Bluehost, provides email hosting with a twist, using the Flockmail interface to make it simple to use, send, and search your emails. This features a calendar software that makes it simple to manage and establish schedules, as well as a mobile-friendly layout.
There is also video integration for conferencing, which makes it ideal for commercial use.
There are two major options, each of which includes up to 50 email aliases, antivirus protection, and multi-device compatibility.
- 30 GB Email storage
- Unlimited Mail Filters
- 10 Email Aliases
- Antivirus Check
- Multi-device Support
- Advanced anti-spam
- Rich Webmail
- Inbuilt calendar and contacts
- iOS and Android apps
- One-click import of existing emails and contacts
Hostinger Email price
- Hostinger Business Email US$0.99/mth
- Hostinger Enterprise Email US$2.49/mth
Reliable email hosting for your business needs
- 25GB storage
- Mobile and desktop sync
- Ad-free webmail
- Smart anti-spam
Among the several packages offered by this respected web hosting services provider, Dreamhost provides solitary email hosting.
Dreamhost’s email hosting comes included with 25GB of storage and the option to sync emails across desktop and mobile devices. There’s also an ad-free webmail software platform incorporated.
A clever anti-spam filter is another important function, since it not only filters spam messages but also viruses, malware, and phishing assaults. The filter adapts to new threats, ensuring that you are always safe.
There are several significant benefits to having your own hosted email account. The first is that it is still associated with your company’s domain name, making it appear considerably more professional than a free email account.
- 25GB Storage per Mailbox
- Mobile and Desktop Sync
- Ad-Free Webmail
- no need to change your hosting plan
Dreamhost email hosting
- Great for email attachments
- Email hosting with your own domain
- Tasks and bookmarks included
- Lots of technical support for paid plans
- Affordable pricing
- Limited in terms of advanced features
- Not the best for cloud storage
Zoho Mail, like Google Workplace, is part of a larger digital workspace called Zoho Workspace. Although it is not as well-known as G-Suite, this environment is a wonderful tool for small organizations. Zoho is a productivity platform designed for small businesses on a budget. It includes free mobile apps, monthly pricing as little as $1, and a variety of productivity tools.
Zoho Mail is safe and easy to use, with a control panel that lets you manage all of your settings and customizations. You can keep track of all your communications in one location and benefit from a superb 99.9% uptime guarantee. With robust encryption, Zoho also provides outstanding security.
- 25MB of email attachments
- 5GB of storage
- Email hosting for various domains
- Email recall
- Tasks and bookmarks
- Free mobile applications
- 24/7 technical support
- Business calendars and appointment scheduling
Zoho Mail is a good choice if you’re a small business owner, or solo entrepreneur looking for a way to unlock great email features with minimal initial expense.
Zoho Mail Pricing
If you only need email, the price starts at $1 per user per month. If you wish to use the whole Zoho workspace, price starts at $3 per person each month. Zoho is an economical and appealing solution for small firms, with email recall and archiving features as well as access to a variety of tools to bring your staff together.
- Excellent as part of a comprehensive productivity suite
- Lots of file storage for every user
- Convenient integrations with handy everyday tools
- Affordable pricing packages for any needs
- Data loss prevention built in
- Some limitations in cheaper plans
- Annual commitments are required
Microsoft has Office 365, same as Google provides G-Suite (Google Workspace) for productivity and email management. Office 365 includes Word, Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint, as well as other tools to keep your business running smoothly. Microsoft collaboration solutions such as Teams will also be available to you.
“Exchange” or “Exchange Online” is the Microsoft 365 hosting service. Email hosting and custom email domain addresses are included, as well as a 20MB maximum file attachment size, 50GB of storage per user, and seamless device synchronizing. To help your staff be more productive, you may use intelligent email suggestions and other unique features.
- 24/7 phone and web support
- 1TB of storage on OneDrive
- 50GB mailbox per user
- Unlimited storage
- Hosted voicemail
- Data loss prevention
- 1TB file storage per person
- Shared calendars
- Automatic syncing across all devices
- Easy creation and management of email addresses.
Microsoft Office 365 Email Pricing
You’ll also get access to online and desktop versions of Office products like Excel, video conferencing, file sharing, and more if you purchase the whole Microsoft package.
This functionality is available as part of the Microsoft 365 subscription, which starts at roughly $12.50 per month, or as a standalone option, which is great if you already have other productivity tools. Exchange is only $4 a month on its own, but if you plan to use other Microsoft tools, the complete package is well worth considering. Aspects include:
check related articles
- Best Free Website Builders 2022: The Definitive guide List
- Best Cheap Website Hosting 2022 – Save Up To 88%
- Best Podcast Hosting Sites of April 2022 (My Top Free Picks)
- Best SEO Tools of 2022 (Honest Reviews and Free Options)
- The Best WordPress Hosting Companies of 2022 (Real Reviews)