If you want to produce fantastic bespoke clothing as rapidly as possible without sacrificing quality, choosing the best direct-to-garment (DTG) printer for your small business is essential.
This trend has been fueled by the Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Printing Industry, which gives customers a platform to express themselves through highly individualized patterns and graphics.
Not everyone knows about DTG printers, and as a result, a disproportionate number of small business owners select printers that are poor quality or inadequate for their purposes. How can you ensure that the DTG printer you select is the finest one for your small business?
What is DTG Printing?
DTG means Direct to Garments and is a cutting-edge technology that ensures excellent performance and quality output. direct-to-garment printer (or DTG printer) transfers full-color digital image patterns straight from a computer to a garment.
A DTG printer’s print heads apply CMYK ink to the fabric, and then heat is used to dry the ink. Detail-oriented inks can cling to the cloth and stay there thanks to this method.
read also: Best Amazon Computer Desk
What Are The Advantages Of DTG Printing?
Direct-to-fabric printing technology (DTG) printers are thought to be the best short-run manufacturing equipment. One of the main benefits of choosing this technology is that its features are simpler to use than those of competing technologies. Before loading the clothes into these printers, very little preparation is needed.
This printer is excellent at handling a tiny quantity, whether you need to print a single cloth or a few. Continue reading to learn more about the incredible benefits of DTG printing.
- KAWS Figures: The Art of Collecting
- Top 10 Flutterwave Reviews: A Detailed Analysis
- How many countries are in Africa: 54
- 10 Best AI Website Builders
- Earn $850 Every Day From Google Translator On The internet (Make Money Online)
Why use a DTG printer?
Small companies may gain a lot from using a DTG printer, including the following:
- High-resolution multi-color prints may be created with DTG printers. They are preferred for printing on shirts and other tasks that call for finely detailed prints.
- Compared to other printing techniques, a DTG printing equipment requires a comparatively cheap initial investment. Additionally, the cost of continued manufacturing is quite low.
- A DTG printer may be used in only three easy steps. Simply prepare the clothing, load a picture into the printer, and print!
How to Choose the Best DTG Printer for Small Business
A complete direct-to-garment printing system may cost as little as a few thousand dollars or as much as $30,000 for the most expensive models.
It might be challenging for small business owners to choose which DTG printer is suitable for their industry because there are so many characteristics to consider and compare. Here are some tips to choose your printer.
- The A3 DTG printer can handle bigger print volumes at faster rates if your company has a high print volume need.
- To be sure you will have enough place to work, measure your workspace and compare it to the printer’s specifications. A4 DTG printers often take up less room than other printer types.
- While some printers can only print on lightweight t-shirt materials, others can handle heavier clothing.
- Consumable printer ink can quickly rise to prominence as a key operating expense for your company. When choosing a printer, take into account all brands of DTG ink that are compatible with it.
Top 10 Best DTG Printers For Small Business: $20,000 – $30,000
1. Best DTG Printers: Brother GTX Pro
The Brother GTX Pro is a good choice for a small business that is expanding and needs more capacity and capabilities. T-shirts, totes, shoes, and other materials may all be printed on using this DTG machine’s many uses. Numerous design options are available because of Brother’s big print area. The equal distribution of ink and lower cost of ink is achieved by the unique ink flow and automated ink capping technologies.
Brother GTX Pro: Printing specifications
- Dimensions: 55” x 51” x 21.7”
- Printing area: 16” x 21”
- Machine weight: 265 lbs
- 2 on-demand piezo print heads
- 8 ink channels
- Innobella water-based pigment inks: CMYK + white
- 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution
- Large print area
- Fast print speed
- Includes easy to use design software
- High-quality ink produces vibrant colors
- Prints over seams and zippers
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Not compatible with third-party white ink
- Not an entry-level machine
2. Best DTG Printers: Ricoh Ri 6000
Numerous automated features on the Ricoh Ri 6000 make printing simple. With Ricoh’s auto-height adjustment and quick-change magnetic platens, setup time may be kept to a minimum. With innovative automated cleaning technology, maintenance downtime may be decreased.
The Ricoh Ri 6000 is an industrial DTG printer with a 7″ touchscreen that can print on any type of fabric, including canvas to take your small business to the next level.
- Dimensions: 44″ x 44″ x 19.8″
- Printing area: 14” x 18”
- Machine weight: 180 lbs
- 6x MH2420 industrial-grade piezo-electric print heads
- 12 ink channels, with 192 nozzles each
- Water-based pigment inks: CMYK + white
- Maximum print resolution of 4200 x 5400 at 300 dpi
- 27-second printing speed
- Automatic cleaning feature
- Automatic loading and set up alignment reduce downtime
- Included AnaRIP software eliminates color separation
- Low ink cost of ~$61 per 200 ml
- Not compatible with Mac
- Not an entry-level machine
This HRM A4 size DTG printer is our initial offering. Although nothing is known about the brand, this incredibly affordable printer is definitely worth a look to scale your small business.
This A4-size flatbed printing machine has more features than one may possibly conceive. The sleek-looking device operates quietly and cleanly. Additionally, because to its modest size, you will always have room for it in your little home office.
Although this printer is a beginner-level digital garment printer, its technical characteristics are very astounding. This printer appears to be rather quick with a printing speed of 12 ppm and a size of 21 cm x 30 cm.
You can print on skirts, t-shirts, onesies, socks, and other lightweight fabrics with this digital textile printer from HRM. Hoodies and sweatshirts cannot be printed on with this machine.
- Good affordable DTG printer
- High resolution
- Brilliant print performance
- Not great for thicker items
You might want to have a look at this HRM A3 size model printer machine if you’re looking for a mid-range priced DTG printer for your small business.
- This DTG printer features a traditional appearance and a user-friendly layout with an automated height adjustment capability. Depending on your needs, you may also manually modify the height. It features 540 nozzle components and employs a non-contact inkjet printing technique.
- This model is compatible with thin fabric, such as cotton, same as the HRM A4 size DTG printer. The printer needs around 3-5 minutes to print on light-colored t-shirts, whereas it only needs 6-7 minutes to print on darker t-shirts.
- A good DTG printer should have impressive user-friendliness, and this monitor’s interface is quite user-friendly. Even if this is your first time using a DTG printer, its incredibly simple controls will make everything a breeze for you.
- Variable ink droplet system
- Software incompatible with Mac
- Relatively slower
- Not good for mass-scale printing
Another top DTG printer for small businesses is shown to you here. Epson always delights its consumers by making excellent business and home printers. You must be familiar with the many Epson printer models, so now let us introduce you to DTG printers.
- These printers have a very nice appearance and are excellent at producing prints of a high caliber. With the top t-shirt printers from Epson’s F-Series, you may print original designs on your t-shirts.
- All the models in this series are well-suited for printing on promotional materials because of their good material compatibility. These include clothing with zippers, hoodies, jeans, stretchy leggings, shoes, and other accessories. All of the clothing is still really comfy to wear despite the prints.
- Exceptional print quality
- Great customer service
- Automatic cleaning process
- Inks are expensive
This automated flatbed UV printer from CHENJIU is the next item on the list. It is a flexible DTG printer that can print in two different sizes, namely A3 and A4. To learn more about its characteristics, keep reading.
- The CHENJIU DTG printer comes as a full set and is ready to use right out of the box. Nothing has to be installed or the parameters changed. Additionally, it has an infrared sensor that instantly changes the height.
- Designs for phone covers, hoodies, tile décor, wallpapers, and other items are available. No of the size or nature of the object, the printer would complete the task without sacrificing the print quality.
- AcroRIP software
- Accurate positioning
- High-resolution printing
- Different cooling systems
- Software incompatible with Mac