B2B Marketing automation refers to the methods and techniques that a business may use to increase the efficiency of its marketing efforts across several internet platforms. Marketing automation’s main purpose is to make repetitive work in an organization, such as social media, email marketing, and other website-related chores, easier. As a result, you’ll need to leverage the correct combination of software and web-based services to efficiently automate your marketing activities.
If you’re contemplating of automating your company’s marketing activities, it’s critical that you know what to expect and what you’ll gain in the end. Marketing automation, at its most basic level, comprises optimizing marketing efforts. This might entail maximizing the team’s time and focusing on a certain audience.
Best B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Acoustic Campaign is a digital marketing tool that enables you to build meaningful relationships with your consumers. It’s a feature-rich program that lets you create and automate campaigns.
Acoustic Campaign uses artificial intelligence to help you run marketing campaigns. With this multichannel marketing automation tool, you can manage content and have access to AI-based data.
- With dynamic flowcharts, you can create marketing campaigns for email, SMS, mobile push, and social media.
- You may try out up to 30 email programs, including Gmail and Outlook, on the iPhone and Android platforms.
- Manage sponsored social media campaigns for customers, leads, and lookalike audiences for customers, leads, and lookalike audiences.
- With voice and written instructions, you may have access to campaign engagement and comparison information.
- Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Magento, and SugarCRM all have native connectors.
To help you nurture leads, HubSpot allows you to develop and automate attractive and personalised email drip campaigns. Based on audience characteristics, the tool will assist you in sending the correct sort of email to the right prospect at the right time.
Create processes with ease using the visual editor, and utilize powerful segmentation logic to determine which audience members should be registered in them. By collecting contact information from your HubSpot CRM, HubSpot makes it simple to customise emails for recipients in those workflows.
- The HubSpot Growth Platform is a full software stack to finetune your marketing, sales, and customer success strategies.
- Capture, manage, score & nurture leads
- Manage & A/B test content marketing assets
- Launch email marketing & paid advertising campaigns
- Deliver a personalized website experience with Hubspot CMS
- Publish & monitor social media content with Social Inbox
- Track channel performance, conversion assists, time-to-completion, and reverse funnel analysis
- Third-party software integration:
- Salesforce AppExchange Partner
- Integrate the solution with Zoom, Shopify, Slack, Stripe, YouTube, Workplace by Facebook, Vidyard, Wistia, Zendesk, SlideShare, and GoToWebinar
Mailchimp is used by over 13 million organizations to generate and deliver engaging emails that reach the right people, improve connections, and drive revenue and growth. You can do it, too.
Send the appropriate messages to the right people through the right channels. From a single location, create emails, social advertisements, landing sites, postcards, and more.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns with marketing automation
- Content personalization
- Advanced analytics.
- Segment your target audience to target contacts
- Create & deliver automated email campaigns
- Send cart abandonment notifications & make product recommendations
- Create Facebook, Instagram, and Google remarketing ads
- Optimize marketing assets with A/B and multivariate testing
- Get revenue reports and track multi-channel marketing data in real-time
- Create Facebook, Instagram & Google remarketing ads
- Third-party software integration:
- Native integration with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Magento 2, PrestaShop, Big Cartel, Drupal Commerce, Miva, and Ubercart
- Custom integrations with Google Analytics, EA Pro Reports, Glew Ecommerce Analytics, and Power BI
Marketo is an Adobe-owned Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketing automation platform designed to assist businesses automate and measure marketing interaction, tasks, and workflows.
Marketo software, which is based in San Mateo, California, seeks to help B2B and B2C marketers target quality leads, generate lead-to-revenue prospects, and run automated, tailored marketing campaigns across numerous digital channels.
- The cloud-based Marketo Engagement Platform helps you with email, consumer, customer base & account-based B2B marketing, as well as lead management.
- Track customer interactions across touchpoints
- Automate conversations on the basis of demographic, firmographic, and behavioral information
- Create emails and landing pages with automated A/B testing, progressive profiling, and social sign-on
- Identify, target, and measure accounts with the highest potential for revenue
- Make content recommendations to customers on web, mobile, and email
- Prioritize leads based on behavioural intelligence
- Retarget Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn Ads
- Native integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and SAP C4C.
Salesforce makes it much easier for businesses to utilize its software with its cloud-based platform. Cloud-based platforms provide a number of advantages, including being less expensive to host, simpler to expand, quicker to run, and more secure. Salesforce continues to introduce new functionality to its CRM platform, as well as a slew of third-party apps. Higher ticket levels provide training, but there is also a strong online community that is typically happy to help.
Salesforce currently offers over a dozen different products. It has offices all around the world, with its headquarters in San Francisco being the highest office building west of the Mississippi River.
- Manage leads
- Align sales
- Get ROI reports with this marketing automation solution
- Build and improve marketing campaign effectiveness
- Create campaigns with no requirement for HTML coding
- Score leads on the basis of demographic information
- Trigger lead scoring, send notifications, and target prospects with relevant content
- Integrate with Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Get analytics and reporting for accounts and individuals
- Third-party software integration:
- Native integration with Salesforce & Salesforce IQ
- Third-party integrations with WebEx, GoToWebinar, ReadyTalk, EventBrite, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Wistia, Vidyard, WordPress, SurveyMonkey, SnapApp, Microsoft Outlook, Twilio, Olark
Understanding Marketing Automation
A substantial majority of B2B tech organizations either do not use marketing automation or do so incorrectly. According to David Raab, an industry expert, more than 70% of marketers are dissatisfied with their automation tools since they are not obtaining the outcomes they anticipate. Despite the benefits of marketing automation, many businesses are facing frustration and fragmentation.
One of the most crucial marketing secrets, especially in automation, is to timing things correctly. Leads usually take some time to turn into consumers. As a result, avoid approaching them too soon, lest you startle or overwhelm them.
Simultaneously, do not take too long because there are rivals in the market who can snare them at any point. As a result, spend time studying your prospects’ marketing activities and approaching them based on their actions and interests.
The most crucial stage in marketing is to develop a strategy that is in line with your sales objectives. Understanding the marketing and sales funnel offered you a superior foundation for success in any marketing activity at first. The buyer’s journey is described by the sales funnel, which is a graphic representation of the process from following a lead through turning the lead into a client.
Regardless of how different individuals explain the sales funnel, the basic purpose remains the same. Today, however, things have changed, and the focus is no longer on the funnel, but rather on the flywheel, because the sales funnel treats consumers as an afterthought. The flywheel places the consumer at the heart of all a company’s activities.
How to add value through B2B marketing automation
Perhaps you’ve heard the popular slogans calling for more transparency, better consumer interaction, lower costs, and increased sales. However, achieving all of these might be difficult without good planning and strategy implementation. As a result, it’s critical to consider how specific automation strategies will provide value to your business. The following are some ways that automation might benefit your marketing:
1. Nurturing leads
Before you can persuade a consumer to buy any of your services or products, you need focus on seven touch points. As a result, your marketing strategies should complement your clients’ purchasing processes. While striking this balance is difficult and costly, with the appropriate automation software, you can simply produce, track, and nurture leads.
You may use automations to develop drip campaigns that will drastically increase your leads. With the correct automation technology, you’ll be able to provide timely material to prospective consumers to assist them in making a purchase choice.
2. Increase sales conversion through lead scoring
If you use the right automation software, you’ll have no trouble tracking your prospects’ actions and determining their level of interest, allowing you to coordinate your marketing and sales strategies accordingly. You can, for example, get a good score from prospects who look at the pricing page or the terms and conditions part. With this information, you can focus your marketing and sales efforts on the most relevant data.
3. Ease of creating campaigns
Most automation solutions have pre-built templates that make customizing and personalizing a breeze. This eliminates the need to engage a designer to assist you in producing fresh campaigns on a regular basis. As a result of these applications, you may save time and money when it comes to planning and implementing campaigns.
4. Customer retention
After acquiring consumers, most businesses neglect the need of marketing automation. In reality, automation is essential for retaining consumers for a long time and increasing cross- and up-selling opportunities. This assumption is based on the reality that every consumer, even after making the initial purchase, requires extra knowledge about your products and services.
5. Control over the marketing expenditure
B2B Marketing automation is required for performance tracking. The perfect platform should provide you with key performance indicators to help you manage your marketing budget across multiple channels depending on predicted ROI.
This is frequently accomplished with a basic and straightforward funnel that displays the costs and benefits depending on real-time data.
6. An overview of top MA platforms
There is no doubting that B2B marketing automation is something that every company, particularly those in the BTB Tech industry, requires. The marketing automation sector has grown from $500 million to $1.2 billion in the last two years. As a result, it should come as no surprise that new automation software or new functionality will be added to some of the existing software.
While technological advancements make selecting the right B2B automation software a difficult undertaking, with careful research, you may find software that can considerably assist you in automating your marketing efforts. A comparison of several MA tools in terms of market share is shown in the graphic below.
- The 5 best note-taking apps of 2022
- The Best Graphic Design Software of 2022 (Free & Paid)
- How to Create an Amazing Online Course in 2022
- 7 Best Online Payment Processing Providers in 2022
- 5 Best Inventory Management Software of 2022